Thursday, March 27, 2008

Surprise!

I had a huge surprise on Sunday. Well maybe not huge but a surprise none the less. As I was walking to my car after church I felt a buzz in my pocket. Wondering who would be texting me I open up my phone and there it was a text from a person that hadn't spoken to me in 5 months wishing me a Happy Easter. I almost fell over from the shock of hearing from this person. I had left messages, text, email, smiles, etc for her numerous times with no response. I was perfectly content with not ever talking to her again but now she wants to talk? I had mixed feelings but ultimately I know that none of us are perfect so I text her back and we had a short but sweet little talk. I do miss her she was my bestest friend and sister but we will see what becomes of this talk we are going to have. I do hope that hurt feelings can be healed and that our relationship can be mended.

No comments: