Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been studying for weeks and now it is finally over. I can finally breathe! My exams are over and it is a great feeling. Now I can return to just being a wife and a mom. Wow I haven't ever just been a wife and a mom before. Oh of course I am still working but to no longer be a student? What a crazy thought! No more papers to write or tests to study for, what will I do with all of this free time I have? Maybe I can repaint my room! I have been dying to do that ever since I painted it! My house definitely needs some spring cleaning so maybe that is what I'll do second. As for now I plan to relax and enjoy all the things that God has blessed me with. Oh and start up this blogging thing that I have been meaning to do for sometime now.

No comments: