Thursday, March 6, 2008

My kids!

No I am not talking about my real kids but the kids, although they are more like young adults, in our small group. On Sunday they showed up for night service and during worship I just happened to look over and I see them totally wrapped up in worshipping their Lord. As tears started streaming down my face I was so excited that they got it! I mean I love all of the kids in our youth group but I am closest with the ones in our small group for obvious reasons. Then last night at small group to hear one of my girls say that the verses I read to them last week really spoke to her and showed her just how much God loves her I was just so thankful. Thankful that God is so faithful not only to me but to these girls. I wasn't really sure how they percieved it but obviously God and our group got the invitation Jaime and I sent them last week to show up. Not that God doesn't always show up but sometimes our kids are their but they aren't, if that makes any sense. Just to see God moving in their lives and seeing all of them wanting to be challenged just really makes my day. I love these guys so much and God has really given me such a passion for them I can't wait to see what He has planned for their lives.

No comments: