Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can't Wait!

Last night was small group, I love our youth kids they are great! Jaime and I have been feeling pretty down about our job situation. It just sucks. There is no other way to put it. We can't be paid but they can pay for passes to Disneyland and buying new laptops for others who make more than enough money to pay for these things on their own. I guess I am just trying to look at this situation logically but it isn't logical it is irrational. Yes I am frustrated just a bit but this will get better I promise. So put put it in Jaime's words, "We will be fine because God will take care of us. He always has." I am looking for a teaching job and I can't find one because they are laying off teachers. Last night one of our youth kid's parents, John, is always so encouraging to us. He let me know what he thought of the current teaching situation and encouraged me that I will find a job and in the mean time he is finding me some sub jobs, which are also hard to find right now. The reason for the title can't wait is for one simple reason I know that right now we are experiencing rough times and history has shown that whenever you are having a bad time just cry out to God and he will deliver you. I can't wait to be delivered from our current situation. What John said last night was very insightful and it also gave me a peak into was God is working up for us. I know that He has something great planned I just can't wait to see it!

No comments: