Thursday, April 10, 2008

update for dwelling on the good

To update this ongoing situation God has shown me something good in one of the three maybe next week I will have two of the three or maybe all of them. I am just trying to love them like He loves me. My favorite worship song is Hosanna and in the bridge of the song it says:
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I walk from earth into Eternity.
This song speaks volumes to my situation I feel like this is my prayer in regards to these people. I truly hope and pray that God would heal my heart from the things they have done to me and make it new. I need Him to open up my eyes to seen the reason why they are this way to me and to show me how to love them like He loves me. I want my heart to break when they break His heart not to be upset with them but to hurt for them. I want to do this to bring them to Christ so that when this life is over I can spend eternity with them and they will be with my God who can and will save them.

No comments: