Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thirty is it old or is it thirty flirty and thriving?

Now I for one have always welcomed birthdays with excitement and anticipation. I normally start announcing it a month before and my birthday normally lasts for about a month. This year is different. I have been saying that I am turning old, but out of the respect I have for some friends that I have that are older than me I have decided that tomorrow I am turning grown up. Now I have been very quiet about my birthday this year and yes even crying about it. Today Jaime told me tomorrow you will be thirty so get over it. Therefore, I have decided that thirty is a good age to be. Hey there was a movie about a 13 year old wanting to be thirty and she thought that being thirty would be great. I guess my life just doesn’t look that way that I thought it would at thirty but that’s ok. I know that God has something great planned for me and I can’t wait to see what it is. Really, anytime you wanna show me God would be great! So bring it on thirty I am sure that I won’t wake up with any extra wrinkles tomorrow or I won’t feel any older. It will just be my birthday, the day that I feel the most loved out of any day of the year. By the way, tonight at dinner our waiter gave us free tiramisu! I am convinced that it is an early birthday gift from God, he loves me sooo much!

No comments: